Plan Your 2016 Halloween With These San Jose, CA Trick-or-Treat Times
2016 Trick-or-Treat Times San Jose, CA
It’s that time of year once again when all the ghouls and goblins start coming out for a night out on the town. As Halloween gets closer, many parents and children have been trying to find out when trick-or-treating is for 2016 in San Jose, CA. Trick-or-treat times for 2016 in San Jose, CA will be on Monday, October 31 starting at 5:00 p.m. Now that you know the right time you can start planning your evening and finalizing your Halloween costume ideas. The following information will also show you some of the most popular places to go trick-or-treating in San Jose, CA and offer some Halloween safety tips.
Best Places to Trick-or-Treat in San Jose, CA
- Willow Glen. This San Jose, CA hotspot is a long-time favorite for many local residents because of the areas passion for Halloween.
- Rose Garden. Trick-or-treating here is very relaxing and is easily accessible to San Jose residents who are looking one of the best places to have fun on Halloween.
- Cambrian Park. This quaint suburb has a lot of Halloween spirit and provides a fun and safe environment for all trick-or-treaters who are looking for lots of candy.
Halloween Safety Tips
- Make sure costumes are safe and short enough not to trip on.
- Light a clear path to your door so children can get to it safely.
- Carry a flashlight and phone.
- Check all of your candy and treats before eating them.
- Plan a trick-or-treating route and set a time so you know where your children are and when they’ll be home.
- Stick to the sidewalks and when you have to cross the street, be sure to always look for cars before crossing.
Stevens Creek Volkswagen wants to wish you a happy and safe Halloween this year and we hope this list of best places to trick-or-treat, Halloween safety tips and 2016 trick-or-treat times gives all of our San Jose, CA residents the information they need.